Web Service Layer Component
Web Service Layer Component (WSLC) provides Web Services to client software on the Internet.
The client software can access to DALC functions through WSLC.
The Web services are based on SOAP.
WSLC also manages Active Server Page (ASP) user interface functions.
Figure. Overview of Web Service Layer Component (WSLC)
WSLC Web Service API Outline:
WSLC contains following Web Service groups:
- IFC Model Data Batch Import
- IFC Model Data Batch Export
- IFC Object Create
- IFC Object Update
- IFC Object Delete
- IFC Objects Query
- Query by Entity Type
- Query by Global ID
- Query by Object ID
- Query by View Definition
- Query by Primitive SQL
- IFC Model Information Query
- Query for Project Information
- Query for Model Statistics
- Query for Object ID Listing
- Query for View Definition
WSLC Web Service API Specification:
WSDL (Web Service Description Language) of IFC Model Server:
Web Service APIs Reference:
Copyright (c) 2001 SECOM and VTT All Rights Reserved.